Coldwell Banker Hearthside, Realtors proudly recommends GMG Insurance Agency of Newtown, Pennsylvania.
Founded in 1937, GMG Insurance Agency is a leader in providing quality protection for hundreds of individuals, families and businesses throughout the state. Providing superior customer service and low rates along with the ability to understand customers' coverage needs drives their success.
By offering world class protection for your Auto, Home, Health, Business, and Life Insurance, GMG Insuracnce makes sure that you're covered today as well as in the future so that you can focus on what is important to you and your family. At GMG Insurance Agency the #1 job is to assist you in identifying your needs and problems, while putting together a customized plan that's simple and easy to understand.
GMG Insurance Agency helps to take the mystery out of insurance and helps you make sense of it so you can look forward to a brighter, more secure future. To do this they evaluate your specific needs, find the company that will give you the best value for your dollar, while supplying a superior standard of protection. The companies represented by GMG Insurance Agency offer tested, reliable insurance products and excellent customer service. GMG makes sure the insurance companies they represent have an outstanding reputation for fast, fair claims service.
For your benefit, we have asked GMG Insurance Agency to provide the answers to some of the most frequently-asked questions on the site. If you have additional insurance questions we encourage you to click here and fill out their contact form.
- Q: What is homeowners insurance?
- Homeowners insurance is a form of personal lines insurance. The typical homeowners policy has two main sections:
- covers the property of the insured and
- provides personal liability coverage to the insured.
- Q: What do I need to know when purchasing homeowners insurance?
- Get the amount and type of insurance that you need.
- Determine the amount of personal property insurance and personal liability coverage that you need.
- Select any additional endorsements you want to add to your policy. For example, do you want the personal property replacement cost endorsement?
- Q: What is "actual cash value"?
- When "actual cash value" is used in a policy, a policy owner is entitled to the depreciated value of the damaged property.
- Q: What is "replacement cost"?
- When "replacement cost" coverage is used in a policy, a policy owner is reimbursed an amount necessary to replace the article with one of similar type and quality at current prices.
- Q: Where and when is my personal property covered?
- Coverage C of a homeowners policy provides named perils coverage. This applies to all your personal property (except property that is specifically excluded).
- Q: Should I purchase earthquake coverage?
- Direct damages due to earthquakes are not covered under the standard homeowners insurance policy. If you live in an area that is prone to earthquakes, you may want to consider adding an earthquake endorsement to your homeowners insurance policy. This endorsement will cover damages due to earthquakes, landslides, volcanic eruptions and other earth movements
- Q: Should I purchase flood coverage?
- If your property lies in a flood plain as determined by US Government Flood Maps. Ask your independent agent about a flood quote.